The MFSA issues a monthly newsletter – NewsHub. If you would like to subscribe to NewsHub, kindly insert your email address in the subscribe field at the bottom of our home page.
AUGUST 27, 2020
JULY 29, 2020
- COVID-19 Likely to Leave its Mark on the Real Estate Market
- Do you know what your rights and obligations are when it comes to home insurance?
- The MFSA FinTech Regulatory Sandbox
- The Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance publishes Academic Paper by MFSA Officials
- ”We will help you build a better technological infrastructure” – MFSA
JUNE 26, 2020
- Magazine Version
- What will you be getting out of the Supervisory and Enforcement Effectiveness Dashboard?
- How Malta’s financial services tackled COVID-19 effects
- Risk Management transformation within the MFSA
- What the experts had to say about the MFSA’s performance in 2019
- Non-bank financial intermediation in Malta
- How have technological advancements helped the Company Secretary?
- Capital Markets should remain open in time of crisis
MAY 29, 2020
APRIL 30, 2020
- A Forward-Looking Approach to Regulating the CSP Sector
- New Generation of Financial Supervision
- Adjusting to the New ‘Norms’
- MFSA Staying on Track Despite COVID-19: Regulatory Inspections Being Carried Out Remotely
- While the EU Scales Up Efforts to Foster Sustainable Finance, the MFSA Greens Up too!
- Levelling Up – Why Interns Choose to Stay at the MFSA
MARCH 26, 2020
FEBRUARY 26, 2020
- MFSA Aiming to Ingrain Corporate Governance in Licensed Entities’ Culture
- MFSA’s Senior Leadership Complemented by New Hires with a Wealth of Experience in UK Financial Services
- Vast Majority of Motorists Failed to Read their Policy’s Terms and Conditions, MFSA Survey Finds
- Sustainable Finance: Key Priority in the MFSA’s Strategy
- Work Exchange Programmes in Europe’s Financial Sector a ‘Win-Win’ for All
- Crypto-assets, Capital Markets, AML and Climate on the European Commission’s Agenda
JANUARY 29, 2020
- The Maltese Banking Industry – Risks Identified
- Brexit: The Show Will Go On
- Tackling Financial Crime Takes Centre-Stage in MFSA Industry Workshop
- MFSA issues Risk Culture and Risk Appetite Statements Positioning Risk Management at the Heart of its Strategy
- Championing Tech for a more Engaged Employee Community
- Focus on Financial Sector amongst Croatian EU Presidency’s Priorities
DECEMBER 31, 2019
As we near the end of 2019, we are taking a moment to look back at this year’s happenings, as we start shifting our focus towards implementing the various 2020 plans of actions devised in our Strategic Plan 2019-2021. For the MFSA, it has not just been a year filled with transformation, but al ...
DECEMBER 06, 2019