We are looking for candidates with solid academic background in Insurance or Law or a comparable recognised qualification in financial services. The
role calls for an academic qualification in a relevant field of study at National Qualification Framework Level 6 or better, duly certified by the Malta
Qualifications Recognition Information Centre (MQRIC) or a widely recognised professional qualification at a comparable level.
The applicant should also ideally possess a minimum of three (3) years working in a related area, ideally in the financial services sector.
If you do not have the necessary academic or professional qualifications but you have at least five (5) years of relevant experience in a similar area, we would still be interested in speaking with you.
Skills and abilities required:
- ability to work under pressure, multi-task and to meet tight deadlines
- strong attention to detail
- ability to work in a team environment
- ability to listen actively and to work under own initiative when required
- strong research skills, well-developed analytical and problem solving skills
- interpersonal skills
- a high degree of self-confidence
- able to communicate effectively, professionally and concisely in writing, face-to-face and over the telephone with internal and external customers
- self-motivated and enthusiastic approach to work
- continues to seek ways of innovating and improving quality and efficiencies in processes and procedures
- IT proficient, in particular Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint