The Senior Manager (Sustainable Finance) role is a unique opportunity to contribute to the development and implementation of a sustainable finance strategy across the Authority, influencing and shaping sustainable finance regulation developments impacting the financial sector in Malta.
Working closely with the Head of Strategy Policy and Innovation, as well as the MFSA's Sustainable Finance Working Group and other internal relevant stakeholders, you will be responsible for leading a core team focusing on:
- the programming and management of the MFSA's sustainable finance action plan in line with the Authority's sustainable finance strategy;
- contributing to strategic analysis and policy development, including the formulation and proposal of innovative approaches in the field of sustainable finance regulation and the scaling up sustainable finance initiatives;
- Developing expertise and supporting MFSA's core functions with capacity building in their respective area of business;
- Acting as a point of reference for enquiries and information, and providing direction to internal stakeholders in the area of sustainable finance;
- Supporting the Sustainable Finance Working Group in close liaison with the Steering Committee in matters requiring co-ordination between functions as well as with the underlying communications, research and development work, and logistics;
- Conducting outreach initiatives for external stakeholders in liaison with the MFSA's Sustainable Finance Working Group and Communications;
- representing the Authority and participating in local and international meetings and events as required;
- Organising internal training initiatives in conjunction with the MFSA's Financial Services Academy;
- Preparing research papers and working documents on Sustainable Finance related matters for discussion/approval in the relevant fora;
- Undertaking other tasks as delegated by the Head and the Office of the Chief Officer, Strategy Policy and Innovation.